- No form data is collected by this website.
- Where information is held (in electronic form or in hard copy) it is held in accordance with the GDPR.
- In Finance & Property Issues cases, all supporting documentation is held securely (in electronic form of in hard copy) for one month after the case is closed, at which point it is destroyed/deleted.
No information is shared with third parties save for:-
- Participants’ solicitors with the express consent of each participant
- For purposes of supervision, where files are anonymised to protect clients’ privacy
- In the case of a formal complaint against a mediator, where information will need to be shared with the Family Mediation Council in order for that body to investigate the complaint.
- Where Child Inclusive Mediation takes place, no data is held on any children. Any notes taken by the mediator as part of the process are destroyed immediately after feedback to the parents has been provided.
20th May 2022